Toxic foods for dogs
Toxic foods for dogs, what is that? And why we highly recommend to you to take care about that? Certain foods can be not only dangerous, but also deadly for your pets. If you are regularly informed, you can prevent tragic outcomes. Therefore, take care and do not give them this toxic foods for dogs :
Fruits are very nutritious for humans and animals, but some types of fruits contain substances that can be dangerous, such as avocados containing persin. This substance is very toxic foods for dogs. Even a slight bit of avocado can produce abdominal pain, which is followed by vomiting and diarrhea.
Grapes and dried grapes
Although a small number of dogs like to eat grapes, the safest is to give them the pleasure absolutely discontinued. These foods can cause acute kidney failure in your pet.
Coffee, tea and other foods with caffeine
Caffeine also contains stimulants like chocolate that affect the central nervous system and the heart of your dog. Symptoms of caffeine poisoning include vomiting, rapid heartbeat, and in some cases death.
Australian nut can contain certain toxins that can affect the locomotor activity of your dog. The result is vomiting, weakness, depression, drunken walk, muscle pain, and increased sweating.
Milk and milk products
Small amounts of cheese and yogurt can appeal to your dogs, but if you feed them with dairy products, you can expect the dog to have increased gases and diarrhea. It has been proven that more than 50% of dogs are intolerant to lactose.
White and black onions
White and black onions contain disulfides and sulfoxides, which cause anemia and reduce the number of red blood cells. Unfortunately, the symptoms are not noticeable three to four days after the dog is eat them. Dogs can act badly and quickly get tired even after a very light exercise.
Crude meat and fish
Crude meat, fish, and even eggs may contain a bacteria that causes poisoning. Some fish species, such as salmon, may contain parasites that cause poisoning. If it is not treated, this disease can have a fatal outcome after only two weeks.
Alcohol is very toxic foods for dogs. Contact with alcohol causes vomiting, diarrhea, depression of the central nervous system, problems with coordination, difficulty breathing, sometimes even death.
Xylitol is a sweetener that can be found in chewing gum and candies. Even when your dog take a small amount of the sweeteners, a drop in the blood sugar of your dog causes liver failure and death.
Chocolates that people eat contain theobromine, which can be deadly for dogs. Darker chocolate contains higher amounts of theobromine. A dose that may be toxic may vary depending on the size of the dog and the cocoa content of the chocolate. If you suspect your dog has eaten chocolate, contact a veterinarian.